Things to Know for the Summer Conference – Friday, June 14th, 2019!
We’re very excited for you to attend the 6th Annual APOST Summer Conference for Out-of-School Time! Here are a few Things to Know for the day:
1. While we encourage carpooling, there will be Free Parking Available on Fifth Avenue in the lot across the street from the A.J. Palumbo Hall of Science and Technology. These spots are first come, first serve, so please plan accordingly.
2. During breakfast and lunch, we’ll have outreach tables from Get More Math, The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, The Office of Vocational Rehab, and an APOST table. Please visit these tables to learn about what resources they can provide to you and your programs.
3. If you have any handouts from your own program you would like to display, you can leave them with us at the APOST table, and we’ll showcase them there.
4. Tweet us @APOSTpgh using the hashtags #PGHSummer19 and #APOSTSummerConference19 during the day to tell us what you’re learning! The most active participants will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
5. Act 48 and PQAS credit will be available.
If you can no longer attend the conference, please be sure to cancel your registration or alert us so that there is more room in the sessions for those attending.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Jaron Paul at jaron dot paul at unitedwayswpa dot org. We look forward to seeing you there!