Hope you’re all having a wonderful start to 2020! Below are some resources under this month’s theme: Sleep. Here, you will be able to click on the links directly and be taken to various resources and ideas to better implement healthy sleep habits for your students in your out-of-school-time space.
HOST Monthly Resources
- Meditation for Sleep
- Winding Down For Better Sleep
- Sleep Tight Activity Sheets
- Healthy Sleep for the Holidayzzz
- UPMC Children’s Hospital is hosting a Pediatric Education Series webinar focused on Rashes in the School Age Child. This will take place on January 17th at 1pm. Upon registration, the webinar can be accessed for 3 months after posting. Click here to register.
- Allegheny County Health Department is hosting a talk about vaping on Wednesday, January 15th from 5:30pm-7pm at Clack Building 7, 1st Floor Conference Room (301 39th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15224). Click here for more info!