Clean Water Academy is a week-long STEM enrichment program that exposes students to science, technology, engineering, and math content relating to wastewater treatment. Students will tour the wastewater treatment plant and onsite laboratory, engage with a wide variety of STEM professionals, and participate in hands-on lab and engineering activities. Students in grades 9 and 10 currently enrolled in high schools in the service area are eligible to participate.
- Start Time 9:00 AM
- End Time 3:00 PM
- Genders Served All
- Minimum Grade Served 9
- Maximum Grade Served 10
- Capacity 30
- Fee Yes
- Drop In Service Availability No
- Food Provided Snack
- Transportation Provided Yes, restrictions: Program provides bus tickets.
- PGH Program Yes
- Scholarship or Subsidies Available No
- Name ALCOSAN: Scholastic Outreach and Education Department
- Address 3300 Preble Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15233
- Phone 1 412-732-8045