PROGRAMS: Community and University Service, including: summer day camps in Oakland (ACA accredited), State Licensed After School Programs and activities. Student Volunteer Opportunities include leadership development and training, tutoring, Youth & Government, Y-Buddies, recreational leadership, Alternative Spring Break projects and international student exchange, Activate America, International World Classroom, and internships.
- Address 311 Bellefield Hall 315 S Bellefield Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15260
- Contact Name Lila de Klaver
- Phone 1 412-648-7960
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://www.ymcaofpittsburgh.org/locations/collegiate-ymca/
- Organization Collegiate YMCA
- Organization Type NP
- Days of Operation Monday-Friday
- Eligibility Determined by program.
- Start Time 9:00 AM
- End Time 5:00 PM
- PGH Program Yes
- Name YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- Address 420 Fort Duquesne Blvd Suite 625 Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
- Phone 1 412-227-3800