Gateway to the Arts K-12 programming focuses on working with teaching artists to create and deliver high-quality arts integration multi-session residencies and single session workshops for both in school and out of school settings. In-school residencies are generally implemented across an entire grade level and consist of 8-12 sessions with a teaching artist. The residency curriculum is collaboratively designed by the teaching artist and the classroom teachers to meet both academic and artistic standards.
- Genders Served All
- Minimum Age Served 3
- Maximum Age Served 18
- Minimum Grade Served Pre-K
- Maximum Grade Served 12
- Capacity 25
- Fee Fees are billed to school or community program site.
- Drop In Service Availability No
- Food Provided No
- Transportation Provided No
- Quality Campaign Member Yes
- Name Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Address 803 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
- Phone 1 412-471-6070