Youth can volunteer at the Museum’s largest neighborhood garden site, an existing ¼ acre North Side lot on Tripoli Street called Food City, for weekly evening gardening experiences such as planting, tending and harvesting, with a focus on permaculture and sustainable practices. The program is open to both North Side youth and youth from throughout the Pittsburgh region, as well as North Side families and neighbors.
- Address Food City Tripoli Street Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
- Contact Name Annie Derek
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://www.pittsburghkids.org
- Organization Tripoli Street Garden Nights
- Organization Type NP
- Days of Operation Varies; check website for information
- Eligibility No restrictions.
- Genders Served All
- Fee No
- Transportation Provided No
- PGH Program Yes
- Name Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- Address 10 Children's Way Allegheny Sq Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
- Phone 1 412-322-5058